Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gorlovka Evac Fundraiser Day 6: Stalled?

Once again, I am continuing the fundraiser to extract the individuals from Gorlovka. We have made some progress, but we need a significantly larger amount than we have received so far to extract them.

We didn't make much progress today.  The amount we have is usable but will entail more...risk and leave them potentially in not good circumstances.  They'll be much better, but not good all the same.  I've already started on what I can with what I have on hand.

Please use my email address (anzhalyu at gmail There are no dots or other characters, just to warn you except for the obvious final extension) for both questions and where to send the funds to on paypal. I can take cryptocurrencies, but, please, email me first. That's a little more complicated.

Through people's generosity, we are getting there. We still need to raise another $3,250 if we can (of the original $5,000 goal). 

Anyone who has contributed may ask for any post they wish. I'll whip one up almost immediately.

Thank you for your help.

No comments: